Calcium Chloride drilling fluid additives that fulfill the role of enhancing and supporting most drilling operations.
– Used as a shale inhibitor to prevent shale from swelling.
– Utilized as an inhibitor to control dynamic shale and earth-shattering.
– Utilized in polymer mud to limit the development of gas hydrates.
– Used to prevent clays from absorbing liquids and disintegrating.
– Suitable for fluid systems that require pressure densities from 8.4 to 11.8 lb/gal.
– Used as a material to add weight to oil mud during the water phase.
– Used as a bridging agent for lost circulation in saturated salt systems.
– Used, in fluid form, for special applications and winter use.